How to remove the toupee and clean it
Strongly advise use cotton wool when removing their hair systems. Wrap a line of wool above your eyebrows and around the circumference of the head. Please protect your eyes!
It is also essential to completely remove any adhesive residue from your system to guarantee the efficacy of your bonding.
1. Spray citrus oil adhesive remover onto the skin base and allow to penetrate for 1-5 minutes.
2. Firmly wipe off adhesive residue with kitchen roll until all traces of adhesive have been completely removed.
3. Shampoo the underside of your system to remove any trace of adhesive remover, then rinse thoroughly. It may be necessary to repeat this step a few times because any trace of adhesive or the remover will weaken the strength of subsequent bonding.
Follow these instructions to effectively remove adhesive residue from your scalp.1. Spray citrus oil adhesive remover onto your scalp and allow to penetrate the residue for 1-3 minutes.
2. Firmly wipe off the adhesive residue with kitchen roll (useful because of its abrasive surface) until any trace of adhesive has been completely removed.
3. If there is a lot of residue on the scalp and in your hair, use a fine tooth nit comb. This is a fantastic tool for removing residue from the scalp and hair. Gently comb it over the scalp and hair and it will collect the residue on the comb.
4. Shampoo your scalp and hair to remove any trace of adhesive remover, then rinse thoroughly. It may be necessary to repeat this step a few times because any trace of adhesive or the remover will weaken the strength of subsequent bonding.